Tuesday, August 24, 2010

around the corner

Eneco
Tony Martin, "that's all I got to say about that". Really I could say something like, I picked him back on stage 3. Now if I could only do that before the prologue, and in Vegas. I need to work on that. Speaking of prologue...Vuelta this Saturday. Oh, yeah. It is Grand Tour time again, seriously turn off the preseason football and focus on Cycling. Worlds are coming up, and the fall classics. No... that doesn't get the blood pumping? Cyclocross? Mud sand barriers stairs grass snow ice water. Nothing?

If you are still reading then how about the Vuelta? Can Tony Martin carry this momentum, does it really even matter? He is 25, that is pretty old in dog years, but in cycling he has a few good years in the legs. I'm keeping an eye on him. Tyler is bringing his team into this fight, so is Cavo. Look for some good sprints. I'm sure Renshaw is going to ride with a chip on his shoulder, and if it is another rider on his shoulder -watch out for flying helmets. Hope we don't see any wheel wielding a la Barredo. Three weeks of cycling. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment