Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Falling or Failing

Dear Adoring Fan, and Mike,

Sorry I have not updated the blog with more of the Trip out West saga.  More to come on that.  Seriously, it's coming.  Just bare with me and stay tuned. I've been sick, traveled to Texas to celebrate my Dad's 70th Birthday.  Now I'm back in town trying to get into the routine, which it to not have a routine.  Anyway I know this all sounds like excuses, well good because that is exactly what it is. Excuses.  No, really it should sound more like and apology for my extreme amount of lameness.  I will try and crank out some more of the lies story to entertain you for the two and a half mins of your day.

I did have a good time at the folks house.  Got to see some cousins and family that I have not seen in ages.  There were a few missing, and that is just a part of this life thing.  People getting older, and at this late in the game it is either birthdays or funerals.  I hope to see more birthdays than the latter.  My parents look good and are doing good.  So good to spend time with them.  Don't want to forget my sister.  She came over from the Land of Enchantment and we had a good time drinking my homebrew.  My sister is the coolest, was when we were growing up and still is to this day.  Too bad we didn't have the Def Leopard lps so we could rock out to some Pyromania.  Just like old times.

Oh memory lane, the road that would be fun to travel, but only in our minds.  You can go home, just not to the past.  Time such a funny concept, or is it a funny construct.  Sorry I'm not supposed to swim out of the shallow end, these floaties aren't rated for my weight.  As those crazy kids say "Good Times".  Well, you and Mike, I've got to get some things done around the house and run some errands for the boss so that I can continue to live my fabulous lifestyle. 

See you in the funny pages.

Glenn Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment