Saturday, January 14, 2012

bloggages

I have to admit, that this was not completely and totally my idea.  That being said, I don't have to take complete and total responsibility if this does not work out as planned.  You know who you are, thank you for the inspiration to write more.  Right now it seems like a great idea, I might curse you later.  Follow me on the Twitter already!  That's right, you know who you are.

Anyway, I am going to try and blog about my new life as a bike shop employee.  This is a dream job for me.  Don't question it, I have always wanted to be in an outdoor sports "shop".  When I was younger I skied, so I wanted to work in a ski shop.  When I started skateboarding I wanted to work in a skate shop.  Snowboard -board shop.  Now that I've been riding bikes my sights have been set on working in a bike shop.  There you have it in 200 words or less.

If you are the slight bit curious, great.  You probably would not be reading this if you were not just a little curious.  Who am I kidding there is like, what is it now three of you who read this.  Really this is not Fight Club, you can talk about my blog, and now blogs.  That's right people plural.  Blogs.

wrench-ed is the title of my new blog.  More to come on the title, the meaning, and where I came up with the idea behind the title.  For now you can find it in the My Blog List on the right of this page. ----->
Or, if you have to have the tech-no-whiz-bang:  wrench-ed.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment