Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good boy this year.  I got a new MTB back a few months ago and I love it, don't know if you can beat that, unless you have a Sram 2x10 X9 I can put on it.  A new Colnago M10 would be nice with Record 11, I don't need one...but those bikes are Sexy.  My IPA is going to be ready on Christmas day so I'm good there, please just let it be good.

Since I am pretty well covered how about sending Lance some more cash to give to his lawyers.  Alberto really needs some Texas beef, seems that the beef in his homeland is tainted.  That is a shame, that he got in trouble eating meat from his own country.  I would have at least blamed it on the French.  Speaking of the French, could you bring them a ProTour team with a license?  My friends Andy and Frank really need a name for their cycling team, got any laying around?  They say they have a sponsor, but it seems the sponsor/sponsors have no name.

Floyd "the tin man" really needs a brain.  Rasmussen needs a team, well more riders...there is no "one" in Team.  It takes two to have a team, at least his "team" has a name.  Cavendish would like a green jersey, so would Tyler, Thor, Andre.  I guess you could give them one and they can fight it out.  Andy wants a yellow jersey, but he wants to earn it.

There are some things that I really want, but I'm always afraid to ask.
1.  Crazy wet, cold, windy Paris-Roubaix
2.  UCI to pull their collective head out
3.  The ProTour get their act together and tell the UCI where to go
4.  Stop Doping
5.  No more Doping Scandals
6.  VS to provide better coverage
7.  Contodor should get what he deserves

Thank you,
Glenn Duh

P.S.  I don't have milk and cookies, but I will have a tasty IPA or two next to the fireplace

1 comment:

  1. I also think we need some mud for next cx season... would you put that on the list.

    ReplyDelete