Friday, April 1, 2011

Goodbye

First of all I want to thank both of you who read my blog.  I've been checking my stats and realize that no one reads what I write, and with my racing, training and work this has become too much for me to keep up with.  I have enjoyed posting on the blog but have come to realize that this is only for me since it does not reach anyone.  The creative juices are not flowing and the well is dry.  So for the two of you who actually read this, Thank you.  See you out there on the road, stay safe.

Thanks,
Glenn Duh

7 comments:

  1. I'll buy the beer... and promise to comment more... I love the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big @$s. Today is April 1st. Just having a little fun with all two of you. I'm not hanging up the blog anytime soon. My hope is that one day I will have something to say, that is somewhat interesting.

    Thanks for reading, and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenn,
    I want you to know that I have been a fairly regular reader of your blog (as are many others on our team) I must tell you that with regard to content, I have always been impressed. You do your homework when you report on the pros, citing historical facts and such, which I'm sure was a little time consuming. But I am most impressed when you are just commenting on cycling in general. You can sometimes piece together words and ideas that far exceed those I have read from some well established sports writers. Here is a very recent example:
    "Cycling is pageantry. Man/machine vs Man/machine vs Nature. This spectacle is a form of beauty and of brutality. It is a pure form of locomotion that requires the human body to act as the force. On the surface it is stunning but underlying this beauty is a viciousness that is rarely seen." ...That rocked Glenn!
    It's been a pleasure reading your blog. On more than one occasion, your words have been a helpful motivator. Here's hoping that you are just taking a break, and will be back when time allows. .
    ..hey, wait a minute...You wrote that last entry on April Fools Day! Are you just shi**ing us??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I occasionally lurk... occasionally...

    ReplyDelete