Saturday, October 23, 2010

While I was out

Here are a few pictures that I thought I would share with you so that you might understand what I do when I am not on a bike or typing on this keyboard.
in line for take-off





rows and rows of money
I was asked to go to Atlanta, GA to the regional airport PDK know as Peachtree Dekalb.  My company has a location there that was hosting the NBAA.  There were almost one hundred static display aircraft on the ramp.  It was my job to move and fuel aircraft, transport passengers and luggage, and do anything that needed to be done.  We also had to service all of the aircraft that came in to attend the event.  Eventhough I was unable to ride my bike the whole time that I was in Georgia, it was a great experience and I had a great time,.  The people that I worked with were very different from me (non-cyclists), but we all had aviation in common, which pretty much makes us all crazy. 
About 50 aircraft waiting to take-off
Airbus business jet conversion, think of a really nice apartment with wings, and then double the size.

Phone camera, no zoom. From the opposite side of the airport looking at the static display area.


No comments:

Post a Comment