Monday, August 9, 2010

Off the Couch

What a misserable day yesterday, well for me.  The team had a beautiful day on the road, and over the passes.  After listening to all of their conquests, my legs were tired.

Woke up this am and I felt a little life in this hollow shell.  Then a look outside said "rain today no riding."  Bummer.  Checked the weather and there was a glimmer of hope, clouds moving out and no rain.  

About five of us took to the MTB, the ladies went for a run slash hike, and some others went for a road ride.  -They did not get enough climbing?  I know don't hate...when in Rome.



-- Sent from my Palm Pixi



1 comment:

  1. the pictures are GORGEOUS. I SO wish that I was there. So sorry that you have been sick but hopefully you got to enjoy some of this.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete