Thursday, August 5, 2010

My room for the night

I know what you are thinking...too many man sodas.  I will not lie, I did have a couple, but it is a bug that I brought from home, the one thing that I should have forgotten.  Lucky me, right?  Got up about 2am and started emptying the contents of my stomach, and finished this morning at 6am.  I rallied and was on the road by 9am.  Rough trip I drove the 6+hrs. We had to detour over Loveland Pass, because someone thought it would be cool to wreck right before the tunnel.  Not cool either way, bright side...Lovaland  Pass was awesome over to A Basin and Kestone was a well needed rest stop.  We are here in one piece.  I hope I can kick whatever I have before tomorrow's MNT bike ride @ Breckenridge.  8,500 ft and feel like I lost a barfight.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi

2 comments:

  1. You can NEVER complain about a chance to drive the pass and drive through Dillon... You just can't go wrong in summit county!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...oh and sorry about the discomfort... you CAN complain about that!!!

    ReplyDelete