Sunday, August 1, 2010

Clean Bottle

I do not own a Clean Bottle. If anyone would like to send me one so that I can review it, I would enjoy the challenge.

That being said. What's the deal with having two screw-off lids on a bottle?

Here's the deal people: you want clean bottles? Rinse them out when you get home after a ride. How about the top rack in the dishwasher? OK, here is my favorite, wait for it... Soap and a Bottle Brush. I know it is not as cutting edge as two screw-off lids, but you know what? It works.

How does adding a second opening on a bottle make it Clean? Am I missing the point? Is this a revolutionary product destined to change my life and I am to blind to see the significance of such a breakthrough in technology?

Besides, if you are like me and misplace things, this clean bottle now adds one more thing that can become lost. Thanks

Well, here's to you clean bottle wearing, at the Tour guy for making a product that is... I'm pretty sure that I don't need. So, until I see the light, thank you and good day.

2 comments:

  1. Bike Snob did a review on the CamelBack Podium bottle and declare the nozzle a "solution to which there was no problem". Can't say I agree with Bike Snob on that one, but I think "a solution for which there is no problem" is the perfect way to describe the Clean bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but i would love to spend a month running on the passes of europe in a bottle outfit... or a cow costume, or in a borat onepeice...
    Nah, i'd rather be drunk off my ass running in front of the climbers with my arse showing... the tour was hot as hell this year, and i'm sure that outfit was smoking hot... plus, i'm just not much of a runner these days.

    ReplyDelete