Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day one of 365 in 2013

So I'm starting of the New Year right, I'm trying to produce a metric ton of snot.  Yeah you heard me right, sounds funny, but it's snot.  I have been fighting a sinus infection for about a week and a half.  Two doctors visits, two prescriptions, a shot in the arse and I still feel not so bueno.  Enough about me.  Seriously, how much mucus can your body produce?  This is crazy, in the last couple of weeks I'm sure I have pound for pound equaled my body weight.  At least once or twice.  So, it can only get better from here, Right?  That's right... Positive.

I am not making any resolutions or changes for this coming year.  I'm just going to take it as it comes, and make the best of it.  That being said, I would like to be a little more consistent with things (writing).  Don't want to jinx things, just trying to get off on the right foot.

I haven't been on the bike much, one because of the weather and two because of being under said weather.  I really want to ride the MTB more this year, and I want to do it in other states.  I want to use my car even less this year.  Wow, this really sounds like resolutions.  Na, it's not, just being hopeful for the New Year.

Well so stay tuned, and see where this goes... I could possibly talk about cycling, life, funny stuff, gossip, dirty laundry, jokes, secrets, history, chemistry, algebra -I'm not so good at math.  Anyway keep tuned in and we will see if I can stay on a roll and continue making letters into words and stuff.

See you out there on the trail, road, and in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment